Marketing - Judging the Value of New Ideas
How do Marketers judge the value of new ideas?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsHow Marketers Judge the Value of New Business Ideas?
How Marketers Judge the Value of New Business Ideas?
Marketers are often charged with coming up with new business ideas or opportunities. This can be brand new businesses or new business activities within an existing business.
There are many ways to judge whether a new business idea or opportunity is feasible and worth pursuing. Some of the primary metrics used to make this evaluation include:
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage - Will the idea lead to a sustainable competitive advantage for the business?
- Return on Investment - What is the projected return on the initial investment to take advantage of or pursue the opportunity?
- Time to Profit - How long it take for the business opportunity to return profits (or the revenue exceed the costs)?
- Environmental Impact - What will be the impact of the business or activity on the external environment?
- Marketing - Why is Growth Important?
- How We Judge the Value of New Ideas
- What is a Sustainable Competitive Advantage?
- What is Return on Investment?
- What is Time to Profit?
- Market Share
- Market Leader
- What is Product Development?
- What is Market Development?
- What is Market Penetration?
- New to Market
- What is Diversification?
- What is Competitive Advantage?
- What is Marketing Analytics?
- A B Split
- Data On-Boarding
- Cost Per Acquisition
- What is Customer Lifetime Value?
- Churn Rate
- Measuring Environmental Impact