Traditional Marketing Tools - Explained
What are Some Traditional Marketing Tools?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsWhat are Some Traditional Marketing Media?
What are Some Traditional Marketing Media?
Traditional marketing media are channels or methods traditional used by companies to reach potential customers. We discuss some of the most common traditional marketing media below.
Next Article: Internet Search Marketing Back to: MARKETING
- Public Relations Events
- Public Relations
- Print Ads
- Select Industry
- Vehicle signs
- Other signage
- Co-operative advertising with wholesalers/retailers
- In-store advertising
- Store catalogs
- Other Businesses
- Customer Reviews
- BBB and Angies List
- Customer incentive referrals
- Public Relations Plan
- Networking Events
- Charity Events (Sponsorships)
- Swag (Notebooks, bags, pens, pencils, pads, sticky notes)