Areas of Ethics in Marketing - Explained
In what areas does ethics Affect Marketing?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsWhere does Ethics Apply in Marketing?
Where does Ethics Apply in Marketing?
Ethics is important in various areas of marketing including:
- Sales - Overcoming a history of unethical sales practices.
- Advertising - Advertise in ways that reflect reality and that that give a real or accurate portrayal of our product, our brand, and what we do.
- Product Design - Make sure we design products in a way to achieve the purpose of the product in a safe manner.
- Production Process - This includes minimizing environmental impact and fair labor standards.
- Pricing - Depending on the nature of the product (eg. Medication), pricing may be an ethical consideration - as it affects access to the product.