Business Purchases - Explained
Types of Purchase Decisions Made by Businesses?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsWhat Types of Purchase Decisions do Businesses Make?
What Types of Purchase Decisions do Businesses Make?
The following are types of purchase decision:
- Rebuy - Rebuy is when a business runs out of something and needs to buy more. From the marketing standpoint, this is what we would like to see. It means we continue to do business.
- Modified Rebuy - This is where you are purchase more or a slightly different version of something that you have previously purchased and used up. There is a bit more time and effort involved than a straight rebuy
- New Task Rebuy - This is where we need to repurchase a product, but we decide that we want to try something different from what we previously purchase. This required customer effort in figuring out what options we have and then which one is best option to purchase.