Click and Mortar (Business Model) - Explained
What is a Click and Mortar Business Model?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is Click and Mortar Model?
Click and mortar, otherwise called click and bricks, is a business model that combines both online and offline channels for business operations. This model takes advantage of the trend toward online shopping.
This model is advantageous for businesses that have a need for a physical business location to sell to customers but can take advantage of online orders. Most clothing retailers employ and click and mortar model.
Back to: STRATEGY & PLANNING
- 3 Dimensional Business Model
- What is Strategy?
- What is Business Strategy?
- What is Management Strategy (Strategic Management)?
- Types of Business Strategy?
- Competitive Advantage
- First Mover Advantage Definition
- Organizational Dynamics
- Synergy - Definition
- Business Model Overview
- Business Model Canvas - Explained
- Razor Blade Business Model
- Click and Mortar Model
- Transformative Business Model
- How Management Develops a Strategic Plan
- Mintzberg's 5 Ps of Strategy