Collaborative Commerce - Definition
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
- Professionalism & Career Development
What is Collaborative Commerce (C Commerce)?
Collaborative commerce (C-commerce) refers to an effective use of digital technology in harnessing supply chains and distribution channels in order to take advantage of the global economy. When personnel interaction and employee collaboration occur using the new (digital) technology, collaborative commerce has occurred.
C-commerce can be used within the same industry or across different industries; though, all collaborations and interactions are executed online.
Research Article for C Commerce
- Factors affecting the adoption level of c-commerce: An empirical study, Chong, A. Y. L., Lin, B., Ooi, K. B., & Raman, M. (2009). Journal of Computer Information Systems, 50(2), 13-22.
- An architecture for C-commerce system design, Park, H., & Suh, W. (2003, May). In International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications (pp. 571-580). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- On Mat ch of Product and Elect roni c Commerce [J], Jian, X. X. C. (2000). NANKAI BUSINESS REVIEW, 4.
- The role of technological know-how in c-commerce success, Hartono, E., Holsapple, C. W., & Jin, H. (2011). Decision Support Systems, 51(1), 77-87.
- The influences of knowledge exchange on organizational c-commerce success and crisis readiness: The case of the crisis of an automobile manufacturing and , Wang, W. T., & Hsiao, C. P. (2014). Decision Support Systems, 68, 1-14.
- C-Commerce-Die Zukunft von Unternehmensnetzwerken, Schuh, G., Friedli, T., & Kurr, M. (2001). Industrie Management, 17(5), 19-23.
- Trust drives c-commerce, Sgarioto, M. S. (2001). Msi, 19(6), 14-14.
- Frame of insurance c-commerce [J], ZHANG, L., & ZUO, C. (2002). Computer Engineering and Design, 10.
- Ewolucja zintegrowanych systemw wspomagania zarzdzania klasy ERP w kierunku C-commerce, Parys, T. (2002). Prace Naukowe/Akademia Ekonomiczna w Katowicach, 113-121.
- Collaborative Commerce (Ccommerce), Heisterberg, R. J. (2004). The Internet Encyclopedia.