Tasks of Marketing - Explained
What are the primary Tasks of Marketing?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsWhat are the Tasks of Marketing?
What are the Tasks of Marketing?
The tasks of marketing are the individual, small-level jobs that the marketing department or individual marketers do. This includes the:
- buying and selling,
- informing the public about the product,
- facilitating the exchange of value with intermediaries who facilitate operations.
Basically, marketing involves the transmission of information, consummation of transactions, and the logistics of delivering the product or service from creation to receipt.