Use Social Media in Marketing - Explained
How can we Use Social Media?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsHow can we Use Social Media in Marketing?
How can we Use Social Media in Marketing?
Being active on social media allows us to engage with people. Through this engagement we can achieve the following:
- Make others aware of our product or company
- Direct Sales Platform
- Create an image or build a brand around our company
- Build relationship (create customer loyalty)
- Deliver Customer Service
- Track Customer Interactions
- Delivery of paid advertisements