Consumption Behavior - Explained
What is Consumption Behavior?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is Consumption Behavior or Buying Behavior?
Consumption behavior, also know as Buying Behavior, is how participants in the market respond or react to marketing efforts. It primarily concerns people’s buying attitudes and intentions.
Marketers employ the following tools to identify, predict, and understand Consumption Behavior:
- Market Research
- Focus Groups
- Market Sampling and Testing
- Consumer Decision-Making Process
- Behavioral Targeting - Explained
- Need-Motivated Consumer Decisions
- Types of Consumer Decisions
- Things that Effect Consumer Decisions
- Consumer Theory
- Disjunctive Model (Marketing Research)
Other Related Topics