Programme Management Maturity Model (PMMM) - Explained
What is the Programme Management Maturity Model?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is the Programme Management Maturity Model (PMMM)?
The Programme Management Maturity Model (PMMM) provides a mechanism through which an organization or a group within an organization can do the following:
- It can make an assessment of itself. (In program management terms).
- It can compare its own maturity with other organizations on a fair basis.
- It can compare its own maturity with benchmarks from similar organizations.
- It can understand its strengths and weaknesses.
- It can develop a plan to improve its ability to deliver successful programs.
What are the Program Management Processes?
The benchmark takes place on the following 10 key program management processes:
- Management organization.
- Program planning.
- Management of benefits.
- Management of stakeholders.
- Issue management & risk management.
- Quality management & auditing.
- Configuration management.
- Internal communication.
- Accounts and finances.
- Management of scope & change.
Each stage of maturity for each of ten key program management processes is summarized by a question.
A program can then be rated on the basis of the answers to the questions.
What are the Steps in the PMMM Process?
- Complete the self assessment via a questionnaire.
- Send the questionnaire to ProgM.
- Receive a profile showing maturity in 10 aspects of program management.