PAEI Model - Explained
What is the PAEI Model?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is PAEI?
The PAEI model, proposed by Adizes, describes the four key roles which make up a successful management team:
And is a method to evaluate the contribution and areas of strength of each member of a team.
What are the Situational Factors?
The importance of each role in the PAEI model is determined by situational factors, such as:
- Organization type,
- Size of the organization,
- External environment of the organization,
- Stage of development of the organization.