FiMO RECoIL Model - Explained
What is the FiMO RECoIL Model?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is the FiMO RcCOIL Model?
Organizational Growth Effectiveness = Current Performance x Future Potential Performance
Current performance includes results in the fields of Finance, Marketing and Operations, known also as the acronym FiMO.
Future potential performance include results in (RECoIL):
- Resources: Availability of financial resources and technological competencies and expertise level.
- Experience: Business maturity and Management experience.
- Control: Information and process control systems. Degree of professionalism and responsibilities of management.
- Innovation and Ideas: Ideas generation within the staff: number and quality of ideas. Assessment of new ideas. The creativity level of the ideas generated.
- Leadership: Participation of senior managers. Leaders’ personal objectives and ambition. Leaders’ vision, education level, and involvement in continuous training.