Dimensions of Work Quality - Explained
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
- Professionalism & Career Development
What are the Five Dimensions of Work Quality?
There are five key dimensions of work quality :
- Activity - This concerns how active a person is in a network.
- Control - This concerns a persons influence over the flow of information - generally arising from centrality, intelligence, personality, or skill set.
- Access - This concerns whether a person can access the resources necessary for success.
- Influence - What is the extent of influence a person possesses in the network.
- Power - How capable is a person of directing activity or completing tasks.