Cite this article as:"Dimensions of Work Quality," in The Business Professor, updated April 25, 2020, last accessed June 5, 2020, https://thebusinessprofessor.com/lesson/dimensions-of-work-quality/.
What are the Five Dimensions of Work Quality?
There are five key dimensions of work quality :
- Activity – This concerns how active a person is in a network.
- Control – This concerns a person’s influence over the flow of information – generally arising from centrality, intelligence, personality, or skill set.
- Access – This concerns whether a person can access the resources necessary for success.
- Influence – What is the extent of influence a person possesses in the network.
- Power – How capable is a person of directing activity or completing tasks.