Cite this article as:"5Ps – Packaging," in The Business Professor, updated July 18, 2014, last accessed May 30, 2020, https://thebusinessprofessor.com/lesson/5ps-packaging/.
Next Article: 5 Ps – Process
Back to: MARKETING
5 Ps – Packaging
- How the product will be protected?
- Are the packaging and labeling regulations met?
- How are products to be packaged for shipping, end-user display? What physical handling is required?
- Are display aids (clip racks, bins, etc.) to be provided to retailers?
- Does packaging meet regulatory agency requirements (labeling, seals, etc.)?
- Is packaging eye appealing, complementary to product, portraying universal labeling, coded, priced?