Insurance Considerations for Business
What Types of Insurance Should You Buy?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsBusiness Insurance Considerations
Business Insurance Considerations
Below is a list of types of business insurance. Business owners must be aware of each of these types of insurance and do a cost/benefit analysis for acquiring each type.
- Business Owner's Policy
- Coverage for Property Loss
- Protection from Liability
- Business Continuation (Interruption) Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance
- Director and Officer Liability Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Employee Fidelity Bonds
- Performance Bonds (Contractors Performance)
- Payment Bonds (Pay Sub-Contractors)
Next Article: Establish a Business Bank Account Back To: ENTREPRENEURSHIP