Click here for resources that provide an overview of Business Strategy.
Chapter 1 – Introduction to Law
16 Videos: 41 Minutes
Chapter 2 – Constitutional Law
36 Videos: 79 Minutes
- US Constitution – The Source of US Law
- US Constitution – States and Federal Governments
- What is the “Contract Clause”?
- The 1st Amendment of the US Constitution
- US Constitution – 5th and 14th Amendments
Chapter 3: US Court System
32 videos: 75 Minutes
- What is the authority for federal and state judicial systems?
- All About Federal and State Court Personal and Subject Matter Jurisdiction
- Members of Judicial System
- How do cases arrive before appellate courts?
Chapter 4: Administrative Law
11 videos: 35 Minutes
Chapter 5: Criminal Law
32 Videos: 75 Minutes
- Arrest and Criminal Prosecution Process
- Criminal Law Protections and the Constitution
- Crimes Against the Property of Others
- Criminal Fraud
- False Statements, Conspiracy, Aiding and Abetting, and Obstructing Justice
- What is White Collar Crime
Chapter 6 – Civil Litigation
19 Videos: 47 Minutes
Chapter 7 – Alternative Dispute Resolution
19 Videos: 45 Minutes
Chapter 8 – Property Law
29 Videos: 70 Minutes
- What is “property”?
- Acquiring ownership in property?
- Types, Transfer, and Ownership of Real Estate
Chapter 9 – Torts
27 Videos: 65 Minutes
Chapter 10 – Contract Law
39 Videos: 115 Minutes
- Characteristics of a Contract
- What is a Contract Offer, Acceptance, and Consideration?
- When a Contract Must be in Writing – Statute of Frauds
- Third Parties to a Contract
- Contract Performance, Breach, and Damages
- How to Read the Contract
- Business Entities – Types and Characteristics
- A Detailed Explanation of the Sole Proprietorship
- A Detailed Explanation of the General Partnership
- A Detailed Explanation of the Limited Liability Company
- A Detailed Explanation of the Corporation
- A Detailed Explanation of the Non-Profit Entity
UNDER DEVELOPMENT – Click here for resources to help navigate the ever-challenging employment environment.