Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) - Explained
What is FUTA?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is the Federal Unemployment Tax Act?
- Employment Law (Intro)
- Who is an employee under the employment law?
- What characterizes the employer-employee, At-Will relationship?
- What are the major employment laws?
- What are the taxation requirements imposed upon employers?
- What is the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)?
- Exempt Employee
- NonExempt Employees
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Act (WARN Act)?
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)?
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)?
- Active Participant Status
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Pension Plan
- Accumulated Benefit Obligation
- Defined Contribution Plan
- Cash Balance Plan
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Blackout Period
- Benefit Allocation Method
- Multinational Pooling
- DB(k) Plan Definition
- Employee Contribution Plan
- Unit Benefit Plan
- Top Hat Plan
- Non-Discrimination Rule
- Alternative Minimum Cost Method
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)?
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Workers Compensation Laws?
- Workers Compensation Coverage A Definition
- Workers Compensation Coverage B Definition
- Federal Unemployment Tax Act
- State Unemployment Tax Act
- Voluntary Termination
- Employment Verification Laws?
- Form I-9
- Workplace Privacy Laws?
- Background Checks
- Davis-Bacon Act
- Loudermill Rights
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Work for Hire Agreement (Independent Contractor Agreement)
- Engagement Letter Definition
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Solicitation Clause
Wrongful Termination Claim
- What are labor laws?
- Organized Labor
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Labor Union
- What are the major labor laws?
- Department of Labor
- What is the National Labor Relations Act?
- Unfair Labor Practice
- Right to Work Laws
- Labor Management Relations Act
- Labor Management Reporting and Disclosure Act