Defenses to Employment Discrimination - Explained
What are the defenses to Employment Discrimination Actions?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What are the Defenses to Employment Discrimination Actions?
An employment discrimination action is subject to numerous defenses:
- Bona Fide Occupational Qualification
- Good Cause
- Poor Performance
- Breach of Duty/Contract
- Lack of Knowledge/Notification
- Compliant Seniority System