Exports as Percentage of GDP - Explained
Why measure Exports as Percentage of GDP?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is Exports as Percentage of GDP?
- Level of Trade
- Gain from Trade
- Intra-Industry Trade
- National Trade Data Bank
- Capital Account (Economics)
- Current Account
- Debtor Nation
- Merchandise Trade Balance
- Export of Goods and Services and Percentage of GDP
- Heckscher-Ohlin Model
- Linder Hypothesis