Human Resources (Under Development)
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
- Executive Compensation Definition
- Cafeteria Plan Definition
- Golden Parachute Definition
- Longshoreman Definition
- Golden Handcuffs Definition
- Pay for Performance Definition
- Public Pension Fund Definition
- Stock Option
- Incentive Stock Option Definition
- Exercise Price or Strike Price
- Stock Options Backdating
- Gain Sharing Plan
- Succession Planning (CEO Succession)
- Burden Rate
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Voluntary Termination Definition
- Health Reimbursement Account Definition
- Absenteeism Definition
- Presenteeism Definition
- Accounting Based Incentive Definition
- Occupational Labor Mobility Definition
- Accountable Care Organization Definition
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist Definition
- Employee Contribution Plan Definition
- Pension Plan Definition
- Performance Based Compensation Definition
- Deferred Compensation Definition
- Human Resource Planning Definition
- CalPERS Definition
- Active Participant Status Definition
- Ex Gratia Payment Definition
- Peter Principle Definition
- Cash Allowance Definition
- Catch Up Contribution Definition
- Fixed Annuitization Method Definition
- Federal Employee Retirement System Definition
- Reload Option Definition
Understanding Employment Laws
- Employment Law (Intro)
- Employment Laws
- Who is an employee under the employment law?
- What characterizes the employer-employee, At-Will relationship?
Major Employment Laws
- What are the major employment laws?
- What are the taxation requirements imposed upon employers?
- What is the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)?
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Act (WARN Act)?
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)?
Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)?
- Active Participant Status
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Defined Contribution Plan
- Cash Balance Plan
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Blackout Period
- Benefit Allocation Method
- Multinational Pooling
- DB(k) Plan Definition
- Employee Contribution Plan
- Unit Benefit Plan
- Top Hat Plan
- Non-Discrimination Rule
- Alternative Minimum Cost Method
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)?
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Workers Compensation Laws?
- Workers Compensation Definition
- Workers Compensation Coverage A Definition
- Workers Compensation Coverage B Definition
- Federal Unemployment Tax Act
- State Unemployment Tax Act
- Voluntary Termination
- Employment Verification Laws?
- Workplace Privacy Laws?
Other Employment Laws
- What are labor laws?
- What are the major labor laws?
- What is the Norris LaGuardia Act?
- What is the National Labor Relations Act?
- Labor Management Relations Act
- Labor Management Reporting and Disclosure Act
Understanding Employment Discrimination
Employment Discrimination Laws
- What are the major Employment Discrimination laws?
- Civil Rights Act of 1866 (1981 Actions)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Rehabilitation Act
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act (GINA)
- Discrimination in Health Coverage
- Uniform Service Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Sexual Orientation and Identification
- What is Affirmative Action?
Discrimination Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Overview of Title VII (Civil Rights Act of 1964)
- What is employment discrimination under Title VII?
- How are Title VII protections enforced?
- Types of Discrimination
- What is race discrimination under Title VII?
- What is national origin discrimination under Title VII?
- What is religious discrimination Under Title VII?
- What is sex discrimination under Title VII?
- What is sexual harassment or Hostile work environment under Title VII?
- What is pregnancy discrimination under Title VII?