Strategy - Explained
What is Strategy?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is Strategy?
Strategy is an orientation toward specific goals or objectives. Strategy is carried out through a plan of organized actions. Developing a strategy or strategic plan involves research and planning.
Back to: STRATEGY & PLANNING
Various Components of Strategy
In the simplest terms, strategy is an approach to problem solving which entails the following stages:
- Diagnosis: Identifying the problem or coming up with a problem statement that elaborates on the nature of the goal.
- A Guiding Policy: Ideas, rules, allocation of resources to resolve the problem or inch towards the goal.
- Coherent Actions: Execution of the plans that have been conceived of to address the problem or achieve a particular goal.
Strategy can be further broken down into two main parts.
- Formulation: The Diagnosis and Guiding Policy stages make up the first part of strategizing for a goal.
- Implementation: Setting the plans into motion, executing all the steps leading up to the resolution of the problem or attaining a desired result happens at the Implementation stage.
- 3 Dimensional Business Model
- What is Strategy?
- What is Business Strategy?
- What is Management Strategy (Strategic Management)?
- Types of Business Strategy?
- Competitive Advantage
- First Mover Advantage Definition
- Organizational Dynamics
- Synergy - Definition
- Business Model Overview
- Business Model Canvas - Explained
- Razor Blade Business Model
- Click and Mortar Model
- Transformative Business Model
- How Management Develops a Strategic Plan
- Mintzberg's 5 Ps of Strategy