Critical Points About Entrepreneurship
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What are some critical aspects to remember about entrepreneurship?
- Everyone likes to talk (or brag) about his or her great idea. 99% of these people will never do anything about it. Entrepreneurship is about doing let everyone else do the talking.
Entrepreneurs Are Generalists
- Entrepreneurship is not about doing a service or making widget. Its about building a functional system around a product, service, or idea that delivers value to others.
You Are Biased
- Dont depend on your own point of view when assessing your product or service. Whether you realize it or not, you have bias for your own idea.
Good Ideas Abound
- Ideas are a dime a dozen. They are everywhere and easy to find.
Direct Your Passion
- Are you passionate about your idea? Well, get over it. Its fine to like your idea it leads to high product or service quality. To build a strong business you have to be passionate about the process and goal, rather than a product.
Plan With Evidence
- The planning stage is equally as important as the execution phase - and it never ends. Assume nothing and compile evidence or support for everything.
Demand Is King
- Market strength (or rather demand) means everything. Strong demand is better than having a great product.