5Ps - Process
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is Process in the 5Ps?
The Value-added services that differentiate the product from the competition (e.g. after-sales service, warranties)
- Is there a method for feedback on customer satisfaction, quality control?
- What minimum shipping orders are required? (cost efficient)
- What minimum inventory levels must be maintained to ensure no loss of sales due to late deliveries, back orders, split shipments?
- What system is to be used for processing orders, shipping, billing?
- What trade terms will be offered?
Next Article: Action Plan Back to: MARKETING