5Ps - Packaging
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is Packaging in the 5Ps?
- How the product will be protected?
- Are the packaging and labeling regulations met?
- How are products to be packaged for shipping, end-user display? What physical handling is required?
- Are display aids (clip racks, bins, etc.) to be provided to retailers?
- Does packaging meet regulatory agency requirements (labeling, seals, etc.)?
- Is packaging eye appealing, complementary to product, portraying universal labeling, coded, priced?
Next Article: 5 Ps - Process Back to: MARKETING